Thursday, July 28, 2011

How Can I Lose my fat fast?

Posted by Yung Fei


If you like eating unprocessed foods, entailing fruits and vegetables, lean animal protein and also whole grains you frequently find that you can eat as much as you want without gaining weight. This is due to the fact that even though you eat too much, still your weight is maintained because of the types of foods you take. Actually, more natural foods would improve your health and waistlines’ measurements. To take away from fat,you must avoid all charbohidrat food and contain more cholestrol and calories. This is the way if you want to lost your fat without stop to eating.

My old friend told me that in order for me to lose excess pounds, I need to have a diet. Diet?? I prefer to kill my self than stop to eating. I simply could not imagine depriving myself. So, I didn’t follow them. I said to myself that it’s ok being fat than dieting and starving myself. Days pass by, more and more people are laughing at me because of my shape. Only then I realized that having too much mass is not good. Not only had that it made you unattractive but prone to illness. The idiot fattiest person maybe they think about me. I started to then to eat nutritious foods, and take regular exercises. If you are excited following a very specific diet and exercise plan, do it in appropriate manner.

Never try and change too much and too fast. If you have been eating badly and not doing workouts, both your body and mind will have lots of adjustments to do. If you change everything too fast the greater chance you will feel bad, and worst discouraged, and may end giving up. All you have to do is to take your time and be patient. Time will come that you will eat from bad to healthy foods, and will look forward to do a regular exercise.

Just try to eat the food which consist of more protein and low fat and calories to make your body become slimer. You also can use some natural diet food to decrease your weight and your fat. Increase your daily activity to burn your fat and the last to be patient is one of the succes key in your diet program.

No comments:

Post a Comment